Customer Service- Bilingual English/Spanish
Customer Service Representative
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate will have excellent social skills and be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Handle customer inquiries by phone and email effectively and efficiently
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into the system, and update existing customer information
- Process forms, applications, and qualifications.
- Identify and escalate priority issues as they become relevant
- Follow up on customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- 1+ years in a customer service environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong understanding of medical terminology
- Problem analysis and problem-solving capability
- Attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aides to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.