Customer Service Supervisor
Centers Laboratory is actively searching for a Customer Service Supervisor for our Laboratory in Brooklyn, NY.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
* Manage phone system.
* Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
* Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
* Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
* Resolve complaints and order issues.
* Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
* Analyze data and statistics.
* Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
* Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
* Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
* Work with management on customer service initiatives.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems and procedures; supervising staff.
* Initiate contacts with potential accounts
* Maintains contact with established accounts on a regular basis, either by phone or in person
* Stay informed about product lines, new tests, and the perpetual needs of the client
* Reports to Lab Manager all unusual and/or non-routine inquiries to ensure client satisfaction
* Maintain appropriate staffing for all customer service positions and make staffing recommendations
* Train or coordinate the training of all customer service staff
* Maintains a positive, client/patient focused attitude
* Investigates prolonged client service dissatisfaction for Lab Director and Lab Manager and recommends a course of action
* Prepare schedules for all customer service staff
* Accounts for sick time, hiring, and disciplinary action when needed
* Manage dispatch activities and ensure all stats are address timely.