Dementia Unit Registered Nurse Manager
Dementia Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Manager
Triboro Center is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager for our Dementia Unit at our skilled nursing facility in Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will have previous LTC experience.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium TC42