Come work at Airmont Center for Renal Dialysis, a beautiful outpatient dialysis facility. We are seeking to hire Dialysis Nurse to join our team. If you’re a hard-working professional, Bronx Center for Renal Dialysis is an excellent company for you. Apply now!
- Coordinate and delegate direct patient care staffing according to the needs of the unit.
- Work collaboratively with the Interdisciplinary Team in achieving positive patient outcomes through the development of quality goals and implementation of action plans to address them.
- Oversee clinical staff training to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Ensure Infection Control Standards of practice are met according to regulatory guidelines.
- Rounding with patients to ensure all patient’s clinical and personal concerns are addressed.
- Maintains excellent customer service relationships with all patients, patient families, and co-workers.
- Observe and respect the privacy and confidentiality of information with regard to patients, physicians, and peers.
- Current New York state RN license
- Minimum 6 months outpatient dialysis experience.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
Salary: $81,000 to $86,000