Dietary Aide - Evening Shift
Washington Center is actively seeking a part-time Dietary Aide to work the evening shift for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Argyle, NY.
NOW OFFERING A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We just just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!
Candidates will need to possess a positive and caring attitude and be able to follow directions. The kitchen experience is a plus but is not necessary. Interested candidates should respond to this posting with a resume or work experience attached, or stop by our facility to fill out an application in person.
- Assisting in the preparation of food items and tray lines.
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit.
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms (residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans.
- Working in dish room.
- General cleaning up of the kitchen.
- Related work as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- A positive attitude and energy are a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. WAS19