Dietary Aide- Full Time
Dietary Aide - Full Time
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is looking to hire a Full-Time Dietary Aide for our 180-bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Assisting in preparation of food items and tray lines.
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit.
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms ( residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans.
- Working in dish room.
- General cleaning up of kitchen.
- Related work as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses the Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.