Slate Valley Center is actively seeking Dietary Aides to work in our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY. The ideal candidate will be required to work every other weekend.
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus!!!
Full and Part-Time Shifts Available!
Candidates need to have reliable transportation, possess a positive and caring attitude and be able to follow direction. Kitchen experience is a plus but is not necessary. Interested candidates should respond to this posting with resume or work experience attached or stop by our facility to fill out an application in person.
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering of trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Slate Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 88-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility nestled in the quiet hamlet of North Granville in Washington County. Our mission at Slate Valley Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each other get stronger, healthier, and happier. Slate Valley Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. SVC718