Dietary Aide Part-time
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking Dietary Aides to work Part-time for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Corning, NY.
- Assisting in preparation of food items and tray lines
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms (residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Working in the dish room
- General cleaning up of the kitchen
- Related work as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, postoperative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.