Dietary Aide- Part Time
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking experienced Dietary Aides to work for our skilled nursing facility located in Rochester, NY.
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering of trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- Reliable transportation to and from the facility
- Able to follow provided directions
- Must have prior kitchen experience
- Needs to possess a positive and caring attitude
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.