Dietary Aide Per Diem
Dietary / Kitchen Aide (Per-Diem)
Carthage Center is actively seeking Dietary Aides to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Carthage, NY.
- Assisting in preparation of food items and tray lines
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms ( residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Working in the dish room
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Related work as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Positive attitude and energy are a must!
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.