Dietary Aide + Sign On Bonus
Kingston Center is actively seeking Dietary Aides to work at our skilled nursing facility in West Kingston, Rhode Island.
Now Offering a $500 Sign-On Bonus!
Full-Time and Part-Time shifts available
- Assisting in preparation of food items and tray lines.
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit.
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms (residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans.
- Working in dish room.
- General cleaning up of kitchen.
- Related work as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
West Kingston, RI
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.