Essex Center is actively seeking Dietary Aides to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Elizabethtown, NY. The ideal candidate will be able to have weekend availability.
- Assisting in preparation of food items and tray lines
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms (residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Working in the dish room
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Related work as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.