Dietary / Kitchen Aide
Granville Center is actively seeking DIetary Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
Part-Time and Full-Time positions available!
- Assisting in preparation of food items and tray lines
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms ( residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Working in dish room
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Related work as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of Granville for many years, we're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.