Dietary Aide / Food Service
Suffolk Center is looking to hire motivated Dietary Aides to work from 11am-7pm Shift at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Patchogue, NY. The ideal candidate will have weekend and holiday availability.
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering of trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM with weekend and holiday availability
6:30 AM-2:30 PM availability on weekends is a must!
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long-term care, short-term care, and Wound Care. Our dedicated short-term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.