Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking full-time Dietary Aides to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Corning, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and prior Food Service experience!
- Assisting in preparation of food items and tray lines
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms (residents)
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Working in the dish room
- General cleaning up of the kitchen
- Related work as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, post-operative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities.