Dietary Aide / Food Service
Oak Hill Center is actively seeking a Dietary Aide for our skilled nursing facility located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering of trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy are a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Center's Health Care continuum.