Schenectady Center is hiring a Dietary Aide-Part Time in Schenectady, NY.
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy are a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community—and being an active part of it—Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V