Bannister Center is hiring a Dietary Aide in Providence, RI.
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy are a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 992116