Glens Falls Center is hiring a Dietary Aide in Glens Falls, NY.
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy are a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V