Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking Dietary Aides to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bath, NY.
Now Offering Higher Rates!!!
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering of trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Must be vaccinated
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work, and visit the facility. At Steuben Center, we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Steuben Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.