Buffalo Center is actively seeking a Dietary Cook to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and experience cooking for Long-term care facilities!
- Preparation, cooking, and service of an upgraded food program
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Food presentation and buffet presentation
- Related work as required
- Culinary Arts Certification preferred
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & therapeutic food preparation
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Must be able to work as a team member
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Will manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.