Dietary Supervisor (Part-Time)
Buffalo Center is currently seeking a Part-Time Dietary Supervisor for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY. Prior Supervisor experience necessary!
This is a Part-Time position with Full-Time opportunity!
- Plans, assigns & inspects the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedules and assigns staff, prepares department payroll for data entry
- Supervises the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversees the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Checks residents trays for consistency with specified menu and works on tray line at meal times
- Charts dietetic progress for residents at least quarterly to meet care plan goals, as required
- Coordinates and plans food preparation activities for special events
- Prior Supervisor experience
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team member
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.