Dietary Supervisor PM Shift - 500 Dollar Bonus
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is currently seeking a Dietary Supervisor to work 12 PM - 8 PM for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Staten Island, NY. Prior supervisor experience is necessary!
Now offering a $500 Bonus!!
- Plan, assign & inspect the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedule and assign staff, prepare department payroll for data entry
- Supervise the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversee the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Check residents trays for consistency with specified menu and works on tray line at meal times
- Assist cooks with production of meals for service, as required
- Coordinate and plan food preparation activities for special events
- Prior Supervisor experience
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team member
Staten Island, NY
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 372-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.