Cooperstown Center is currently seeking a Dietary Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown, NY. Prior Supervisor experience is necessary!
- Plans, assigns & inspects the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedules and assigns staff, prepares department payroll for data entry
- Supervises the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversees the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Check's residents trays for consistency with specified menu and works on tray line at meal times
- Assists cooks with production of meals for service, as required
- Coordinates and plans food preparation activities for special events
- Prior Supervisor experience
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team member
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.