Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced Dietary Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Utica, NY. The ideal candidate will be a certified dietary manager and have prior experience in healthcare food services!
- Plan, assign & inspect the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedule and assign staff prepares department payroll for data entry
- Supervise the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversee the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Check residents trays for consistency with a specified menu and work on tray line at mealtimes
- Coordinate and plan food preparation activities for special events
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to working weekends
- Available to fill in for other food and nutrition services such as cook and dietary aide
- Must be able to work as a team member
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well-being, individuality, and independence.