Brooklyn Center is hiring a Dietary Supervisor / Food Service in Brooklyn, NY.
- Plan, assign & inspect the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedule and assign staff prepare department payroll for data entry
- Supervise the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversee the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Check residents’ trays for consistency with a specified menu and work on tray line at mealtimes
- Coordinate and plan food preparation activities for special events
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to working weekends
- Available to fill in for other food and nutrition services such as cook and dietary aide
- Must be able to work as a team member
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Residential Healthcare is a 215-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility deep in the heart of the Midwood section of Brooklyn. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V