Director of Maintenance
Facility Maintenance Director
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced Director of Maintenance for our skilled nursing facility. Director of Maintenance experience in a Healthcare setting strongly preferred!
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Responsible for all maintenance department operations & personnel
- Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance & equipment performance
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs
- Provide oversight of maintenance/repairs & ensure contracted services are completed in a timely fashion
- Maintains records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties and inspections
- Coordinating department operations, budgets and monitoring expenditures
- Ensure all maintenance work is in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards
- Must have ability to be "on call" for emergency situations
- 5 years experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance
- Prior supervisory experience in Healthcare maintenance setting
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations
- Evidence of solid leadership and supervision skills
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.