Director of Maintenance
Facility Maintenance Director
Delmar Center is seeking an experienced Director of Maintenance for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Delmar, NY.
Director of Maintenance experience in a Healthcare setting strongly preferred!
- Responsible for all maintenance department operations & personnel.
- Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance & equipment performance.
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules.
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs.
- Provide oversight of maintenance/repairs & ensure contracted services are completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintains records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties, and inspections.
- Coordinating department operations, budgets, and monitoring expenditures.
- Ensure all maintenance work is in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards.
- Must have the ability to be "on-call" for emergency situations.
- 5 years experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Prior supervisory experience in a Healthcare maintenance setting.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Evidence of solid leadership and supervision skills.
- Delmar, NY
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. Delmar Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.