Director of Maintenance
Facility Maintenance Director
Fulton Center is seeking an experienced Director of Maintenance for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Gloversville, NY.
Director of Maintenance experience in a Healthcare setting strongly preferred!
- Responsible for all maintenance department operations & personnel.
- Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance & equipment performance.
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules.
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs.
- Provide oversight of maintenance/repairs & ensure contracted services are completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintains records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties, and inspections.
- Coordinating department operations, budgets, and monitoring expenditures.
- Ensure all maintenance work is in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards.
- Must have the ability to be "on-call" for emergency situations.
- 5 years experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Prior supervisory experience in a Healthcare maintenance setting.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Evidence of solid leadership and supervision skills.
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Fulton Center, we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Fulton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. FC11