Director of Maintenance
Director of Facility Maintenance
Oneida Center is seeking an experienced Director of Maintenance for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Utica, NY.
Director of Maintenance experience in Healthcare preferred!
- Responsible for all maintenance department operations & personnel
- Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance & equipment performance
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs
- Provide oversight of maintenance/repairs & ensure contracted services are completed in a timely fashion
- Maintains records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties, and inspections
- Coordinating department operations, budgets, and monitoring expenditures
- Ensure all maintenance work is in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards
- Must have the ability to be "on-call" for emergency situations
- 5 years experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance
- Prior supervisory experience in a Healthcare maintenance setting
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations
- Evidence of solid leadership and supervision skills
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our residents enjoy a nurturing and homelike environment due to our warm committed staff. Services at Oneida Center include an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. Our staff is committed to maintaining each and every resident’s dignity and independence.