Director of Nursing- DON/DNS
Director of Nursing Services -DON / DNS
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced DON / DNS for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued the employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current NY RN license required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in long-term care
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of Granville for many years, we're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.