Director of Nursing - DON / DNS
Director of Nursing Services - DON / DNS
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an experienced DON / DNS to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills as well as a pleasant demeanor!
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervising all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued the employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current New York State RN license required
- Minimum 5 years experience in long term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.