Director of Nursing-DON
Director of Nursing Services
Delmar Center is actively seeking an experienced Director of Nursing for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Delmar, NY.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued the employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current New York State RN license required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in long-term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. Delmar Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.