Director of Nursing (DON)
Director of Nursing Services -DON / DNS
Kingston Center is actively seeking an experienced DON / DNS for our Skilled Nursing Facility in West Kingston, RI.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued the employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current Rhode Island RN license required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in long-term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.