Director of Nursing- DON
Director of Nursing Services -DON / DNS
Williamsbridge Center is actively seeking an experienced DON / DNS for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY. ?
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current New York State RN license required
- Minimum 5 years experience in long term care
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Williamsbridge Center is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We believe that therapy is a vital component to gaining a healthier lifestyle. We offer intensive occupational and physical therapy. Our center has assumed the leadership role in the provision of comprehensive rehabilitative health care, offering individuals the opportunity to develop skills essential to restoring their independence. Williamsbridge Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.