Director of Nursing (DON)
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an experienced DON to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organization and communication skills as well as several years of prior DON experience in LTC!
Now Offering $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervising all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff’s skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current New York State RN license
- Prior DON experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in long term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.