Director of Nursing (DON)
Onondaga Center is hiring a Director of Nursing (DON) in Minoa, NY.
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current State RN license required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in long term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 82-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a residential neighborhood in the picturesque village of Minoa, New York. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Staying active, engaging with neighbors and visitors, and keeping fit are all part of the day at Onondaga Center. Onondaga Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V