Director of Nursing - Floater DON
Director of Nursing Services - DON / DNS- Floater
Centers Health Care is seeking an Experienced DON / DNS to join our corporate clinical team that will be available to rotate throughout various Rhode Island Skilled Nursing Facilities.
This position receives a monthly 1,000 bonus plus a 100 monthly spa allowance
Must be able to travel to various locations in Rhode Island for extended periods of time
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility.
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure.
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff.
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current.
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct.
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
- Assessing the health needs of each resident.
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Current Rhode Island State RN license required.
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in long term care.
- Minimum 2 yrs. Supervisory experience.
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.