Director of Nursing for an Assisted Living Program
Director of Nursing - ALP
Claremont Village Assisted Living Program is seeking a qualified Director of Nursing for our Assisted Living Program in Bronx, NY. The Director of Nursing is responsible for the administrative, professional, and clinical operations of the home health care program.
- Must be a Licensed Registered Nurse in NY
- One year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Previous LHCSA experience
- UAS Certified is a plus.
- Assists in planning overall development and administration of the Agency as outlined in the policies and procedures relating to the Agency.
- Participates in the development of administrative policies and procedures relating to the Agency.
- Directs implementation of approved work methods and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high-quality care.
- Reviews and evaluates existing clerical/administrative policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the means for the staff to carry out their Responsibilities: and achieve projected goals.
- Participates in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program.
- Modify Qualifications: following individual state requirements.
- Supervises job classifications and job descriptions of professional personnel.
- Selects and maintains a qualified, well-organized staff to provide care for the needs of the patients.
- Establishes methods for coordination of care by all disciplines.
- Gives leadership in promoting and maintaining standards for giving high-quality care by all members of the patient care team.
- Perform responsibilities of any nursing position.
Claremont Village Assisted Living Program is an exciting, brand new state-of-the-art assisted living program featuring luxury living along with a host of services catering to the needs of our senior residents. Offering a great work environment along with an opportunity for growth, come to join our winning team! TC42