Director of Nursing Services (DON/DNS)
Join Centers Health Care and experience a world of benefits, career opportunities, and personal growth!
Director of Nursing Services -DON / DNS
Bannister Center is actively seeking an experienced DON / DNS for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Providence, RI!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current Rhode Island RN license required
- Minimum 5 years' experience in long term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowed each resident to get stronger, healthier and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.