Director of Nursing Services (DON/DNS)
Director of Nursing Services - DON/DNS
Essex Center is actively seeking an Experienced DON / DNS for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Elizabethtown, NY.
We are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility.
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure.
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff.
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current.
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct.
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
- Assessing the health needs of each resident.
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in long term care.
- Minimum 2 yrs. Supervisory experience.
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills.
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. NYE3799