Director of Nursing Services DON / DNS
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an experienced DON / DNS to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in New Paltz, NY. The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership qualities and prior DON experience in long-term care!
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervise all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued the employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff’s skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current New York State RN license required
- Minimum 5 years experience in long term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
New Paltz, NY
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to become stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.