Director of Nursing
Buffalo Center is hiring a Director of Nursing (DON) in Buffalo, NY.
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current State RN license required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in long term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V