Director of Patient Services (DPS) Assisted Living Program
Director of Patient Services (DPS)
Oneida Center Assisted Living Program is actively seeking an experienced Director of Patient Services (DPS) to work Full-time for our Assisted Living Program. The DPS is responsible for the administrative, professional and clinical operations of the home health care program.
Excellent Compensation & Benefits!!!
- Current NY RN license required!
- Three years experience as a professional nurse with one year of administrative/supervisory experience in community health
- UAS Certified and prior ALP experience Preferred
- Assists in planning overall development and administration of the Agency as set forth in the policies and procedures relating to the Agency
- Participates in the development of administrative policies and procedures relating to the Agency
- Directs implementation of approved work methods and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high-quality care
- Reviews and evaluates existing clerical/administrative policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the means for the staff to carry out their Responsibilities: and achieve projected goals
- Participates in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program.
- Modify Qualifications: in accordance with individual state requirements
- Supervises job classifications and job descriptions of professional personnel
- Selects and maintains a qualified, well-organized staff to provide care for the needs of the patients
- Establishes methods for coordination of care by all disciplines
- Gives leadership in promoting and maintaining standards for giving high-quality care by all members of the patient care team
- Perform responsibilities of any nursing position
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents and staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well-being, individuality, and independence.