Director of Patient Services (DPS)- Focus
Director of Patient Services (DPS)
Oneida Center Assisted Living Program is actively seeking an experienced Director of Patient Services (DPS) to work Full-time for our Assisted Living Program. The DPS is responsible for the administrative, professional, and clinical operations of the home health care program.
Excellent Compensation & Benefits!!!
- Current NY RN license required!
- Three years experience as a professional nurse with one year of administrative/supervisory experience in community health
- UAS Certified and prior ALP experience Preferred
- Assists in planning overall development and administration of the Agency as set forth in the policies and procedures relating to the Agency
- Participates in the development of administrative policies and procedures relating to the Agency
- Directs implementation of approved work methods and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high-quality care
- Reviews and evaluates existing clerical/administrative policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the means for the staff to carry out their Responsibilities: and achieve projected goals
- Participates in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program.
- Modify Qualifications: in accordance with individual state requirements
- Supervises job classifications and job descriptions of professional personnel
- Selects and maintains a qualified, well-organized staff to provide care for the needs of the patients
- Establishes methods for coordination of care by all disciplines
- Gives leadership in promoting and maintaining standards for giving high-quality care by all members of the patient care team
- Perform responsibilities of any nursing position
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents and staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well–being, individuality, and independence.