Director of Rehabilitation (DOR)
Amsterdam Nursing Home is actively seeking an experienced and motivated Director of Rehabilitation to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Manhattan, NY
- Responsible for the overall Administration, Clinical Planning, Development & Operations of all Therapy Programs.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide mentorship & instruct Therapy Staff Members in specific PT, OT SLP therapy models.
- Provide and monitor individual guidance and motivation to employees.
- Assist Therapists as needed.
- Candidate must be a NYS licensed therapist (OT, PT, or SLP)
- Min. 3 yrs. management experience in LTC Therapy settings.
- Excellent Communication Skills required.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
- Should have a working knowledge of CMI, PPS, and HMO management & utilization.
With Columbia University and the Cathedral of St. John the Divine among its neighbors, Amsterdam House is located on Amsterdam Avenue at 112 street in New York City. The essence of Amsterdam includes a unique combination of old-world charm, comfortable surroundings and state of the art clinical care. Our longstanding tradition of caring is carried out by an exceptional staff who are dedicated to the healing arts, providing each resident with the opportunity to thrive and achieve maximum comfort. Our reputation tells the story of our success. Having consistently earned a 5-star rating from CMS, we are proud to be ranked among the best nursing homes by the US News and World Report.