Director of Rehabilitation + Sign-On Bonus
Director of Rehabilitation
Slate Valley Center is actively seeking an experienced and motivated Director of Rehabilitation for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Granville, NY.
Now offering a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for the overall administration, clinical planning, compliance, and operations of the rehabilitation department.
Experience/ Education Required
- A graduate of an approved Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Pathology program
- Valid professional license in NY
- Four or more years of experience, with two or more years experience in a supervisory capacity in long-term care or sub-acute care setting preferred
- Comprehension of multiple reimbursement systems including Medicare Part A, Medicaid CMI, Medicare Part B, HMO management
- Proven leadership skills in the healthcare field. Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate skills related to management, planning, budgeting and marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to facility and rehabilitation functions as well as state and federal reimbursement for therapy and nursing services
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc
Slate Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 88-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility nestled in the quiet hamlet of North Granville in Washington County. Our mission at Slate Valley Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Slate Valley Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.