Director of Social Work
Rochester Center is hiring a Director of Social Work (DSW) or Director of Social Services in Rochester, NY.
- Directs, establishes & plans the overall policies/goals for the Social Services Dept
- Responsible for assessments, care planning & helping residents adjust
- Supervision of Department Staff
- Discharge Planning at start of admission
- Occasional Community Outreach
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices & procedures
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Relies on extensive experience & judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- 2+ years of Management Experience in LTC settings
- LSW – MSW
- Knowledge of applicable State & Federal guidelines
- Exceptional interpersonal & leadership skills
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V