Document Tracking Clerk (Entry Level)
Revival Home Health Care is actively looking to hire a Document Tracking Clerk to work for our Certified Home Health Agency.
Description: The Doc Tracking Clerk is responsible for multiple administrative tasks which support the daily operation of the Document Tracking Department. This includes the tracking of home care orders, conducting outreaches and follow ups with medical offices, verifying patient related information, responding and resolving order issues causing delays in billing and other duties as needed to ensure compliance with all aspects of Revival’s Document Tracking operations. Doc Tracking Clerks are efficient, detail-oriented problem solvers, who work effectively and efficiently to support doc tracking operations.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and obtaining physician signatures on home care orders.
- Conducting outreaches to medical offices to obtain and verify patient related information.
- Obtaining, verifying and entering physician information into patient database.
- Track and resolve order issues that are causing delays in billing.
- Completes assigned tasks accurately following all workflows
- Recognize any operational challenges/quality issues and escalate appropriately
- Professional and timely intra and inter-departmental communication
- Complies with all Revival standards for documentation
- Additional assignments and duties as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Margate, Florida
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.