Employee Screening Receptionist: 2pm-8:30pm
Bishop Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is looking for an Employee Screening Receptionist to work in our facility in Syracuse, NY.
Must be able to work 2 PM - 8:30 PM plus Weekends
- Screen all staff members
- Basic administrative office functions; phone calls, data entry, sorting & distributing mail.
- Typing reports & correspondence as required, Processing admissions / discharges.
- Scheduling appointments for Residents when needed.
- Initiating & coordinating transportation approvals and schedules.
- Relaying vital information to Nursing Staff & Medical Team.
- Maintains medical records as per protocol, thins out charts as required.
- Provides staff with employee manuals & forms.
- Inventories office supplies & performs all other related duties as required.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Healthcare Experience is a must
- Pleasant phone skills & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker